Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 2/28

OK it's not that bad, the guinea pig in the picture is eating a dandelion and it appealed to my warped sense of humour :-) I've not been hungry at all, I've eaten plenty and enjoyed it all!
I decided today would be a rest day in that I wouldn't run, I have a commitment to run tomorrow evening so between that and our 6am session tomorrow and the DOMS from yesterday I thought that wasn't unreasonable.
Today's menu was
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomato
mid morning snack: Cherry and Cinnamon tea with a Banana and carrot muffin
Lunch: Poached salmon with a mixed leaf salad
Dinner: Stir fried pepper, onion, celery, peppers, cauliflower, broccoli and turkey

Tonight I baked some blueberry muffins so that will replenish the "tub" :-)
I will need to prepare tomorrow's lunch (leftover stir fry) and breakfast (fresh berries and yoghurt) as I will be up at 5am tomorrow for session 2 with my fellow guinea pigs and our gurus!
So looks like another early night on the cards but telly is rubbish anyway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment