Friday 27 April 2012

M.I.A...

I'm writing this on my phone from pre-race hotel, so please excuse any typos. Also reason there's no picture, it's technologically too taxing! It's the night before the Highland Fling and I think we're all set, if we're not, it's too late now! We had the day off work today which gave us time and space to chill out, rest and get organised so I didn't get up at 5 5 this morning for my usual dose of Friday madness :-) I'm sorry I didn't make it along to meet Dave, but the lie-in til 6.30 and the rest will hopefully pay dividends on the hills tomorrow. Today was a high carb day today which meant fruit was allowed again hooray!! After breakfast it was a quick visit to nurse for annual asthma review, passed with flying colours, then off to Physio to get my leg taped. The tape keeps things in place and whilst a lot of the effect may be psychological on this occasion I feel more confident having had it done :-) he got a bit carried away do I have a multicoloured left leg! Today's menu Breakfast: berries and yoghurt Lunch: chicken stir fry Dinner: chicken breast with bacon & broccoli Snack: carrot & banana muffin So that's it - tomorrow will be a long and hopefully enjoyable day so probably no updates til Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment